Do you have plans in Rooting Android? If you have then you are on the right page. Rooting Android has been the most talked-about modification among people who want to make the best use out of their devices. It does not only render the phone entertaining but also extremely useful.
Although there are risks involved in doing the modification your device can be protected with these threats if you use the right method.
The Process Of Rooting Android
This process will not require you to physically connect your device to your computer but will necessitate installing SDK setup. SDK or Software Development Kit is a tool that you can use to manually modify your device without connecting your phone using a cable to your computer. The steps are as follows:
- Go to the command prompt and type adb devices to check if your phone is detected.
- Get your phone and copy the following files:
- $ adb push rageagainstthecage /data/local/tmp/ rageagainstthecage
- $ adb push push Superuser.apk /data/local/tmp/Superuser.apk
- $ adb push busybox /data/local/tmp/busybox
- $ adb push su /data/local/tmp/su
- In order to alter the file permissions type the following commands:
- $ adb shell
- $ chmod 700 /data/local/tmp/ rageagainstthecage
- $ chmod 755 /data/local/tmp/busybox
- After changing the file permission run the following commands:
- cd /data/local/tmp
- You will notice that the adb shell will close, reopen it by typing the commands:
- adb kill-server
- adb start-server
- adb shell
- At this point the adb shell should transform from $ to # and this signifies that your device is already modified.
- If it doesn’t happen just repeat the entire process.
- You may then type mount –o remount,rw –t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system to mount your system.
- Type the following commands to install busybox:
- cd /data/local/tmp
- ./busybox cp busybox /system/bin
- chmod 4755 /system/bin/busybox
- Copy and install the rest of the files by using busybox through these commands:
- busybox cp Superuser.apk /system/app
- busybox cps u /system/bin
- chmod 4755 /system/bin/su
- Set your files to read only by typing these commands
- Mount –o remount,ro –t yaffs2 /dev/block/mtdblock3 /system
- Check if the process worked by reopening the adb shell, typing su and checking on your phone screen.
Top Reasons Why The Modification Is Very Popular
Among the best things about modifying your device is that you will be able to install applications such as Titanium backup. With this feature, you can back up or restore your phone’s data and you can even freeze non-system and system applications. You will also be able to customize your graphics and use ROM manager which will allow you to update your device’s clockworkMod recovery. Another thing is that you can also add the performance and battery life of your device. And if your phone is outdated you can update it to the latest version. The list of applications that you can install and take advantage of are as follows:
- Titanium Backup
- Rom Manager
- Market Enabler
- CPU Master
- File Expert
- FTP Droid
- Juice Defnder
- Bird Bar
- Battery Calibration
- System Cleaning Tool
- ScreenCast Video Recorder – Free
How You Can Protect Your Device From Viruses
Modifying your phone necessarily means losing the security restrictions on your device. The absence of these restrictions will enable you to install applications including viruses, Trojans and spyware. When any of these malicious software programs infect your device it will jeopardize your mobile security.
In order to avoid these terrifying consequences you may need to install an antivirus software program to protect your device from the dangers of having these viruses. There is plenty of malicious software programs scattered in the internet and you need to take the necessary precautions in protecting your device and your personal information.
Doing the modification manually will require you to follow the exact instructions and to get the guide from the most reliable source. If you are having difficulties modifying your device typing the commands mentioned above you can take advantage of a software program that specializes in Rooting Android.
Do you want to see how quick and safe it is to use the most advanced software utility?
The best thing about using a software program is that you are guaranteed with a safe and fast process that doing the modification will neither jeopardize your schedule nor your device. Most of the best utilities even offer lifetime access and money-back guarantee to ensure that you will lose nothing in case you are dissatisfied with the service.