How to Download and Run Android Apps for PC (Windows and Mac) – Ever Since I started using Android OS Platform, I was completely addicted to it. I wanted to access complete Android app and game ecosystem on my Computer. In fact, there is a simple way to Download Android Apps for PC and subsequently Run Android apps on PC.
Unfortunately, Android doesn’t offer primitive support for Windows or Mac based architecture. However, special tools (Applications) called emulators enables us to Download Android Apps for PC. Fortunately, they are completely free and almost every Android based app is compatible with them.
How to Download Android Apps for PC
Follow the details illustrated instructions below to get started to download Android apps on PC.
- Basically, you need to download an Android emulator compatible with your PC.
- The most recommended ones are Bluestacks and LeapDroid
- After download Bluestacks or Intel App up, proceed with their respective installation wizards.
- I am going to use Bluestacks in this tutorial for simplicity to illustrate the procedure to Run Android Apps for PC.
- After installation, Run Bluestacks app player and click on the search icon located on top of the screen.
- Enter your the name of your desired app or game in the search form and click ‘Find’
- All the relevant apps will be displayed, click on the correct one to start installing the app on your computer.
- That’s it, you have successfully installed an Android app on your computer without any hassle. You can follow similar process to Download Android Apps for PC using Intel App UP.
Alternatively, if you can’t find the app or game you are looking for, using the search function. You can download the (.APK) file of the app (You can find them easily on Google) and right click on the file and open it with Bluestacks executable file.
Using Bluestacks, You can Run Android apps on PC based on the follow specifications.
- Windows 7/8/Vista and XP.
- Apple Mac.
- Minimum Ram of 1 GB and a decent processing power to run apps smoothly without any lag.
So, basically you can Run Android Apps for PC on almost every popular operating system.
How to Run Android Apps for PC
Earlier, we have learnt how to Download Android apps on PC, Now continuing with the tutorial, I’m going to illustrate how to Run Android Apps for PC using bluestacks.
- Run Bluestacks app player and wait for the interface to load properly.
- On the home screen, you can see all the Android apps and games, that are currently installed on your PC.
- If you have hundreds of installed apps, you can use the search button to search for the app, you wish to run.
- Double Click on the icon and start playing to your heart’s content.
That’s it, a simple and hassle free process to Download and Run Android Apps for PC. Share it if you have found it useful. If you face any problems or issues while following the instructions, Feel free to contact me through comments below.
If you use the pc low specs, here’s a list of the fastest android emulator for pc windows and mac :
Xamarin Android Player
fast loading and top recomend emulator android